Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin to Know everyone

4 posters

Go down

Gettin to Know everyone Empty Gettin to Know everyone

Post  SheShe Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Just thought it would be nice to just take a min to get to know everyone in our areas.

I'm Sheila AKA SheShe from Arkansas. I work in a public Highschool. I support the kids at school in all their afterschool stuff. I stay busy at games and concerts. I LOVE music.

SheShe

Back to top Go down

Gettin to Know everyone Empty Re: Gettin to Know everyone

Post  Arianna17 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Hello Shelia, My name is Arianna I'm 19yrs old and I'm from Arkansas myself, and I have recently become a street team member for Jimmy Wayne's MMH. I have been wanting to get involved in some kind of fundraiser to raise money for MMH or any other foster care system in Arkansas. My only problem is I don't know anyone in my area that is supporting MMH. I really want to try and get something going to raise money. If you know anyone else that's in Arkansas that would like to get together and have some kind of fundraiser or something let me know thanks! Arianna. If you would like to get anymore info just send me a PM, thanks.

Arianna17

Back to top Go down

Gettin to Know everyone Empty Hi! My Name Is Bryan

Post  PlanCTLC Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi, My name is Bryan and I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I the President and Founder of Plan C Transitional Living and I am currently working on setting up a Transitional Living Center here. I also currently attending the Nebraska Certified Public Managers Program at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO), where I hope to earn my CPM credentials.

I am orginially from Utah and a foster alum from that state. I became involved with the issue of aging out youth in 2007 and wrote my senior thesis on this subject. I wrote about it mainly because of my own experiences and due largely to adopting my then 17 year old daughter two years ago. It's sad for me to see that the system from 1980 to now hasn't learned from its mistakes. This was a catalyst for me to start my own nonprofit organization to address the issue and perhaps help resolve it. Our goal is to help continue building foundations for life.

Anyway, I look forward to helping out any way I can and look forward to getting to know all of you as well. Very Happy
PlanCTLC
PlanCTLC

Back to top Go down

Post  feleciakiser Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 am

Hi Bryan!

I excited to see another foster care alum on the forum! I would love to learn more about your non-profit... my email is felecia@projectmmh.org
feleciakiser
feleciakiser

http://helpfosterlings.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum