Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?

2 posters

Go down

One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?  Empty One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?

Post  gagrl Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello. I know that this would cost $ but I was wondering if we could one day have info to mail out about MMH? Who would be the first people that we should mail it to for raising $? It was just an idea. I don't know how much $ has to go into advertising... Thanks! gagrl also known as sunrainga

gagrl

Back to top Go down

One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?  Empty Advertising MMH

Post  KristyBarto Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

Hi! MMH is a campaign dedicated to raising awareness for youth at risk of aging out of the foster care system and homeless teens. At this time it is our goal to concentrate on raising awareness and not so much fundraising. I know in the past people have created stamps which they would stamp on their outgoing mail to help get the word out as well as hanging flyers on their community bulletin boards. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at kristy@projectmmh.org

Thanks!
Kristy
National Street Team Coordinator

KristyBarto

Back to top Go down

One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?  Empty Thanks for answering my question!!

Post  gagrl Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Thank You for answering my question Kristy!! gagrl Smile

gagrl

Back to top Go down

One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?  Empty Re: One day could we mail out advertisements about MMH?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum