Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody else out there

4 posters

Go down

Anybody else out there Empty Anybody else out there

Post  Siberianspirit02 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Am I the only one in the Northeast? Come on guys, Where are you all????? Anne

Siberianspirit02

Back to top Go down

Anybody else out there Empty Volunteers

Post  KristyBarto Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Anne,
Thanks for sharing your background! I am the National Street Team Coordinator for Project Meet Me Halfway and I reside in Connecticut so I'm also a part of the Northeast Street Team! Have you been in touch with Moe the coordinator for our region? If you have any ideas for helping to spread awareness, please let us know. Are there any organizations in your area that help foster youths? We are trying to compile a national database so if you know of any please pass along the information.

Thanks so much!
Kristy

KristyBarto

Back to top Go down

Anybody else out there Empty Is Anybody Out There?

Post  sharonfrompa Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Anne,
I am also here in PA but in your Area is where there is Orginazations near you! If we can get something going I'm all for it! The Senator that is also a head of PA4Partnership is right near you & she is the one we need to talk to to see where we can help & get the ProjectMMH Info. to! I did E Mail her right at the Start! I will do it again! So don't feel your alone! We're not that far from each other! We have to work together! Wink

sharonfrompa

Back to top Go down

Anybody else out there Empty Re: Anybody else out there

Post  NicCat33 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi, I live in the North East. Scranton/Wilkes Barre Pa to be exact! I am a new volunteer to project MMH. Look forward to chatting with you all soon!
Nicole

NicCat33

Back to top Go down

Anybody else out there Empty Re: Anybody else out there

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum