Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I Would Like To See ProjectMMH Become

Go down

What I Would Like To See ProjectMMH Become Empty What I Would Like To See ProjectMMH Become

Post  CYNDI_E Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:19 pm

1. Even though we have information on how MMH started, I feel that we need a mission statement on our website.
2. I think one of the ways that the discussion form list should be utilized is for people to share what they are doing in their community to help at risk and homeless youth. Not only share what they did but how they went about it. The reason I feel this should be shared is to encourage others to become involved in their own community and educate others how to go about doing whatever that person did. It also shares ideas what they can do to help.
3. Continue to have national donation drives, beautification projects, awareness information booths at JW shows as long as the festivals and JW management agrees to them and they are within the guidelines set up by the management team, and events in cities where JW has shows.
4. Training to work at the information booths. Have key points that should be presented/discussed at the table. Have certain information at the tables: such at MMH pamphlets, local facilities pamphlets (as long as we have their permission), loose change jar, How one can get involved list, etc.
4. Continue to encourage people to get involved with what ever they can within their own community. I think the website should have a section of suggestions of how one can get involved. For example have a list of the following
A) If you have time
B) If you have stuff
C) If you have money
5. Continue to have a collaborative relationship with Fosterclub in providing resource for former foster kids.
6. Develop relationships with facilities in ST member areas, so we can work as a team to raise awareness and encouraging people to get involved.

CYNDI_E

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum