Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Me Halfway- Amarillo Halfway Point Rally

Go down

Meet Me Halfway- Amarillo Halfway Point Rally Empty Meet Me Halfway- Amarillo Halfway Point Rally

Post  KristyBarto Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Details for the Halfway Point Rally are in progress- here is what we know so far:

THE HALFWAY-POINT RALLY AND FUNDRAISER FOR JIMMY WAYNE AND MEET ME HALFWAY

As Jimmy Wayne reaches the halfway point of his 1700 mile walk halfway across America to raise awareness of teen homelessness, Hasting Music and Books will host a rally and fundraiser at their flagship store on Georgia Avenue in Amarillo. The rally will begin at noon on April 3rd. Jimmy will be there to meet with fans and supporters. He will tell them why he chose to do the walk and share with everyone his experiences through Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
KGNC is the radio partner for this event. Jimmy will be doing a phone interview each day with the morning team updating their liseners on his progress into Amarillo. They will be doing liners throughout each day leading up to the event and they will be doing a live remote from the Hastings location from noon to 2 p.m.

Date: April 3
Time: Noon
Place: Hastings
2020 S. Georgia Street
Amarillo, TX 79109

KristyBarto

Back to top Go down