Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Street Team Member!

2 posters

Go down

New Street Team Member! Empty New Street Team Member!

Post  Dare2inspire Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Good Evening Everyone!
My name is Vanessa Davis and I am a real country girl from a little town called Vermilion, Alberta, Canada.. it is approx. 2 hours east of Edmonton Alberta. I really wanted to be a part of MMH as I have been following Jimmy via twitter throughout this entire experience and I just am really so thrilled!

Jimmy Wayne's music speaks to my heart, I remember the first time i ever heard one of his songs. I didnt know who he was or even the words at the beginning, but just in his voice I remember thinking, I have got to know who this is. His voice, not the words spoke to me, and it made my cry, I was in such a dark place in my life and he really lifted me out of it!

In November, my boyfriend was down in the states and managed to go to Dierks Bentley's birthday party and bought the auctioned off guitar at the concert! When
he was backstage he got Jimmy to call me, and I dropped to the ground in tears as soon as he said it was him! I felt like I was on top of the entire universe just because he had said a simple hello to me..

I just want to help others in need and make a difference like Jimmy has in my life, I want to get as many people as i can in Canada to join me and together, with both countries working together, Who knows how far we can Help JW in his quest!

God Bless!!

-Vanessa
Dare2inspire
Dare2inspire

Back to top Go down

New Street Team Member! Empty Re: New Street Team Member!

Post  CynthiasparksKY Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Vanessa-

Thank you for being interested in our Street Team!!! My name is Cynthia (regional coordinator for westcoast) I will forward your informaiton to Jamie Phelps. She is the coordinator for the North/Northwest region of the US and geographically I think you are closer to her. This is really exciting!!!

You can also go to www.projectmmh.org and sign up with the street team, giving your address, email, and a little info. That way you do not miss out on any of the information that gets sent out.

Jimmy's passion for what he believes in has such a strong magnetic pull. Thanks again for being interesetd in our great group of individuals!!!

CynthiasparksKY

http://www.twitter.com/MMHwestcoast

Back to top Go down