Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Team Project Guidelines

Go down

Street Team Project Guidelines Empty Street Team Project Guidelines

Post  KristyBarto Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 am

Street Team Project Guidelines
Meet Me Halfway Street Teams began with Jimmy Wayne, who envisioned Street Teams as a way to bring Meet Me Halfway action into local communities. It is important that Meet Me Halfway Street Teams not interfere with, or hinder, Jimmy Wayne's role as a well-known country music artist.

Jimmy Wayne's management team has given us the following guidelines for avoiding conflict with Jimmy's musical obligations:

•Country Radio: It is important that Meet Me Halfway Street Teams preserve Jimmy Wayne's positive connections with country radio. Meet Me Halfway Street Teams may contact country radio in their community to provide them with information on local Meet Me Halfway events. There should be only ONE request for each Meet Me Halfway event. Contact may be made via:
◦An introductory email
◦A press release (guidelines for writing a press release here)
◦An initial phone call
If a local country station responds with interest, Street Teams may begin working with the station with as much communication as necessary.
If a local country radio station would like to interview Jimmy Wayne, please have the radio station contact Kristy Barto, our National Street Team Coordinator.
•Meet Me Halfway merchandise: A contractual obligation to one merchandise company exists for Meet Me Halfway merchandise (see the Official Meet Me Halfway merchandise page for specific items). This company has exclusive rights to manufacture and sell all Jimmy Wayne and Meet Me Halfway merchandise. Therefore, no additional Jimmy Wayne and Meet Me Halfway merchandise can be manufactured and sold.
•Meet Me Halfway activites at Jimmy Wayne shows: Meet Me Halfway Street Teams MAY NOT plan or engage in Meet Me Halfway activities that take place at a Jimmy Wayne show/venue/event. Many venues/events have language in Jimmy Wayne's contract that prohibits any fundraising or distribution of materials. Some venues also choose to run their own fundraising efforts, and we do not want to interfere with those efforts. Meet Me Halfway Street Teams should not contact venues and request permission to hold Meet Me Halfway events or activities during a Jimmy Wayne show.
Note: These guidelines were developed by Jimmy Wayne's management team. If you have any questions or concerns with these guidelines, please contact Kristy Barto, National Street Team Coordinator, and she will forward your concerns to management.

KristyBarto

Back to top Go down