Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO LENORA PARK IN GA FOR THE 2nd ANNUAL WALK

Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO LENORA PARK IN GA FOR THE 2nd ANNUAL WALK Empty I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO LENORA PARK IN GA FOR THE 2nd ANNUAL WALK

Post  gagrl Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Just thought I'd email it 2 u!!! I INVITE YOU TO CELEBRATE THE 2nd ANNUAL NATIONAL "MEET ME HALFWAY" walk!!! at LENORA PARK at 4515 LENORA CHURCH RD. SNELLVILLE ,GA 30058 MAY 1st AT 3 PM!!!!!!! IT'S FREE!!!! Bring your family & friends to walk ONE MILE for MEET ME HALFWAY!!!! Then picnic, play & have fun with your family & friends!!! WE WILL be video taping it & taking pictures to put on the website www.projectmmh.org!!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!! Check it out & look at the pics on www.gwinnettcounty.com

The park has: 178 acres, 1.5 mile paved trail, football/multi-purpose field w/ lighted walking track Dog park area Smile, gym, pavillion, playground, fishing lake, A FOUNTAIN in the middle of the lake, 6 baseball/ softball fields, 18 hole disc golf course (rules) w/ scorecards & discs for rent or sale, at the gym-Outdoor leisure play pool (I DO NOT KNOW YET IF THE POOL IS OPEN OR CLOSED??? MIGHT NOT OPEN UNTIL SUMMER) 2 more indoor pools, & 7 outdoor pools - 4 indoor competition pools, 3 indoor instructional pools, and one outdoor pool, Grills, & restrooms!!! Check out website:www.gwinnettcounty.com & click pool hours to see prices & phone #s to call: PARK (770)978-5271 & POOL (770)982-5309

BRING YOUR FAMILY, ANIMALS YOU LOVE(don't forget the leaches) & FRIENDS!!!! WALK the ONE MILE with me & for the projectmmh!!! You will be walking ONE MILE to raise awareness about the foster care system & how the children & teenagers need us to take a STAND FOR THEM & WALK THE WALK!!! When teenagers turn 18 years old the system has to let them go & MOST of the teens have NO place to call home, NO money, NO ONE there for them, THEY USUALLY BECOME HOMELESS..... WALK with PROJECT MMH & let's help RAISE AWARENESS so WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR THESE CHILDREN!!!! ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!! COME CELEBRATE WITH ME!!! THEN AFTER THE WALK: HAVE A PICNIC, PLAY BALL WITH YOUR KIDS or FRIENDS , FLY A KITE, TAKE PICS (a lot of those please!!!), READ A BOOK, BRING THE ANIMALS & CHECK OUT THE DOG PARK!!! SERIOUSLY FOR THE DOGS TO PLAY IN!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUNDAY MAY 1st!!! MAY 1st!!!

IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE, IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU THERE !!! I CAN"T WAIT TO WALK WITH YOU!!! GA GRL

gagrl

Back to top Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO LENORA PARK IN GA FOR THE 2nd ANNUAL WALK Empty WHERE TO PARK & MEET IF YOU GET TO COME TO LENORA PARK

Post  gagrl Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Come to the side that has the baseball fields & red barn. Park near the front near the baseball fields. Meet me at the Red Barn!! We will walk in front of the baseball fields & then it should end near the bridge that comes to the lake. Then have fun w/ family & friends!! Meet me at the Red Barn again before you leave I am going to give out flyers about www. projectmmh.org & why everyone has just walked!! I am going to walk more than a mile... I know what this is about!! I felt like I was inviting some people that do not know what MMH is about & I tought they would be more likely to come & walk a mile & see what it's about & get info & hang with their family & then maybe find out about mmh & spread the word & maybe even down the road donate but it's their choice... When I said ONE person can make a difference I NEVER meant for it to sound like it's all about me...... NO WAY... IT STARTED WITH "ONE" PERSON JIMMY WAYNE!!!! I just meant I am one person, one human being & I can get up off my tush & make a difference too for the CHILDREN, the TEAM that I AM A PART OF, & JIMMY!!! WE ALL CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT WE ALL HAVE ALREADY MADE A DIFFERENCE IN SOOOO MANY WAYS!!! AT HOME, IN THE OFFICE, ON THE COMPUTER, PHONE CALLS,EMAILS, PROJECTS, WALKS, DONATIONS, ALL THAT EVERYONE HAS DONE NEVER GOES UNSEEN!!! WE ARE GROWING WE ARE SPREADING THE WORD!!! I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD INVITE PEOPLE TO COME TO A WALK TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN... SEE WHAT KIND OF DIFFERENCE I COULD MAKE.. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ME.. IT'S ABOUT US!!! IT'S ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!! GAGRL

gagrl

Back to top Go down