Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many MMH supporters in the Nashville area?

Go down

How many MMH supporters in the Nashville area? Empty How many MMH supporters in the Nashville area?

Post  jrowe Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I was wondering how many street team members are in the Nashville area. It will take concentrated effort on our part as well as other local persons/groups to tackle the costly renovation changes so urgently needed at Monroe Harding. Money for this project should not be a problem in this beautiful talented resourceful town. There are young people who are waiting to get in Monroe Harding and time is not on their side. This community came together for people affected by the flood. These kids were not displaced by the flood but their homes are just as gone. Something needs to be done locally in a large way. I have ideas but not answers.

How many know that Monroe Harding is in the same neighborhood as the Governor's mansion or that it is located in Green Hills, one of Nashville's most affluent neighborhoods?

jrowe

http://www.neonuniverse.org

Back to top Go down