Meet Me Halfway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Jeffrey to Walk with Jimmy Wayne in support of MMH

2 posters

Go down

Sarah Jeffrey to Walk with Jimmy Wayne in support of MMH Empty Sarah Jeffrey to Walk with Jimmy Wayne in support of MMH

Post  KristyBarto Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 am

Great Lakes Street Team — Ongoing Projects
Sarah Walsh, Great Lakes Street Team Coordinator

•April 15th: Sarah Jeffrey will join Jimmy Wayne on April 15th to walk with him for the day. Her goal is to raise awareness of Project Meet Me Halfway in her home state of Michigan, and also to raise funds for the project. She is accepting pledges for every mile she walks that day. To make a pledge, contact her through her Twitter account, twitter.com/poolchicsj.
Hear Sarah talk about her project with Jim and Barb at 98FM, KCQ Country Radio

KristyBarto

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jeffrey to Walk with Jimmy Wayne in support of MMH Empty WayTto Go Sarah!

Post  atacarrillo Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:16 pm

My family and I have thought of driving out to AZ from CA to walk with Jimmy for a day. I wondered if I could ask for donations from people I know (and don't know). But wondered if I should have a brochure. Sarah are you using any materials to help you? Is anyone out there any good at creating a document like a pledge form? I admit I am a computer retard. But isn't this what the forum is about - connecting people to utilize each persons special talents!
atacarrillo
atacarrillo

Back to top Go down